- 1 package Golden Platter Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
- 4 oz. package Rice Noodle vermicelli
- 1-2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 seedless cucumber, halved length wise and thinly sliced into ½ moons
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced or diced
- 1 or 2 heads Bibb lettuce cups
- 1 bottle Sweet Chili dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Carefully core and separate the lettuce leaves. Soak in cold water to wash and crisp the leaves
- Drain water and dry lettuce leaves with a towel
- Cook Chicken Nuggets as per package directions
- When Chicken Nuggets are fully cooked, cut each nugget in ¼’s and cover with foil to keep warm
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Turn off heat, and immerse noodles. Do NOT boil. Allow noodles to rest in water for 5 minutes, taste for doneness
- When noodles are al dente, rinse in cold water and drain. Place noodles in a bowl.
- Mix noodles with carrots and sliced scallions. Dress with sesame oil and soy sauce. Cover and set aside.
- Hold a lettuce leaf cupped in your hand
- Place a few slices of cucumber down the side
- Place a small pile of noodle mixture next to cucumbers
- Top with nugget pieces, grated carrots, and scallions
- Drizzle with sauce…and repeat!