- 1 package Golden Platter Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- ¼ head Cabbage, white or red
- 2-3 carrots, grated
- 1 package Gluten Free Corn Tortilla/your choice of tortilla
Pico de Gallo: (use recipe below, or your favorite store brand)
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp. lemon juice
- small handful cilantro
- Combine finely diced onions, bell peppers, plum tomatoes, and minced jalapenos in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, and dress with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Coarsely chop cilantro and add to bowl. Stir, cover, and set aside to mingle.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cook Chicken Tenders as per package directions
- When fully cooked, slice tenders in 1/2, the long way. Cover to keep warm.
- Finely shred the cabbage. Toss with grated carrot, season with salt and set aside.
- Heat a griddle over medium/high heat
- Microwave the tortilla in a zip top bag, then char a bit on the hot griddle
- Hold with a paper towel as they come off the griddle, and place a small pile of cabbage/carrot down the middle
- Top with Chicken Tender strips and spoon on Pico de Gallo.
- Repeat and enjoy!